Welcome to your one-stop-shop for all the resources you need to help your student(s) succeed at Lake Center Christian School!
Absence Hotline: (330) 587-0200
School Office: (330) 877-2049
Dr. Beeson, Superintendent Message
The blessings of having opportunities to serve with other brothers and sisters in Christ remains an immeasurable benefit of working at Lake Center Christian School. I have been encouraged many times by faculty and staff members who have “stepped up” when an extra job needed to be done, or who have reminded me that I am in their prayers, or who have challenged me to think more biblically about a situation I was facing, or finally, who have reached out and provided a need I had in my life. The body of Christ is more than just a saying here. We are all members of His body and have a unique place and unique gifts so that we can accomplish the work God has called us to do. So during this time of being grateful and saying so, I think it is appropriate to express thankfulness for all those who faithfully serve at Lake Center.
Click a button below to see this week’s news.
- November 17 – Prayer Partners meet from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM in the Kaufman Center
- November 18 – Junior High Art Club Meeting 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM in the Art Room
- November 19 – PTF Meeting in the Kaufman Center from 8:30 – 10:00 AM
- November 20 – Silly Sock Day Elementary – Tolietries Drive for Love Our Community – See Elementary News for more information
- November 30 – The Ohio School Choice Video Deadline – See All School News for more information
- November 25 – 27 – Thanksgiving Break – No School
- November 30 – December 4 – Holiday Christmas Shoppe – See Elementary News for more information
View the full calendar here
Theme Verse 2020-2021
Genesis 1:27 – “So God created mankind in His own image, in the image of God He created them; male and female
He created them.”
Anyone interested in applying for tuition assistance, must apply online (https://online.factsmgt.com) by April 15th prior to the school year in which assistance is needed. Tuition Assistance Packet (with instructions)