Welcome to your one-stop-shop for all the resources you need to help your student(s) succeed at Lake Center Christian School!
Absence Hotline: (330) 587-0200
School Office: (330) 877-2049
Dr. Beeson, Superintendent Message
All the signs seem to be pointing in the right direction – which means the following will once again happen:
Spring will arrive
Large gatherings will take place
Our Value Reading program can take place
Field trips will happen
Elementary students will eat in the cafenasium
Of course like any “sign,” I cannot give an exact date – I just know that someday it will happen!
Click a button below to see this week’s news.
- March 1– Annual Student Commitment Fee Deadline
- March 1 – March 1 Fine Arts Booster Fundraiser from 4:30 pm-8 pm at Blaze Pizza in the Belden Village area (5125 Dressler Road)
- March 1 – Summer Camp Registration Opens
- March 2 – Athletic Booster Meeting 6:00 PM in the Choir Room
- March 2 – Fine Arts Booster Meeting 7:00 PM in the Central Conference Room
- March 3 – HS Art Club 3:00 – 4:15 PM in the Art Room
- March 4 – Elementary Dr. Seuss Day – Dress up as your favorite Dr. Seuss character.
- March 4 – Deadline to order Yearbooks for 2020-2021 School Year
- March 5 – No School – Second COVID Vaccine for Faculty and Staff
- March 8 – 12 – Student Achievement Testing (Secondary students have an adjusted schedule throughout the week)
- March 8 – Spring Sports Team & Senior Photos begin at 3:00 PM in Cafenasium
- March 12 – End of 3rd Quarter
- March 12 – Early dismissal at 11:30 AM
- March 15 – 19 – First – Third Grade Matthew 25 Challenge
- March 16 – Prayer Partners meet in the Kaufman Center at 8:00 AM
- March 18 – PTF Meeting 8:30 – 10:00 in the Kaufman Center
- March 22 – 26 – High School Spiritual Emphasis Week & Spirit Week
- March 29 – April 5 – No School Spring Break/Easter Break
View the full calendar here.
Theme Verse 2020-2021
Genesis 1:27 – “So God created mankind in His own image, in the image of God He created them; male and female
He created them.”
Anyone interested in applying for tuition assistance, must apply online (https://online.factsmgt.com) by April 15th prior to the school year in which assistance is needed. Tuition Assistance Packet (with instructions)