Yes, but the additional work to teach two separate groups of students was more than we had resources to accomplish.
- Yes, we encourage all parents who think they may benefit from this to complete the application in the summer mailing.
- Lunches that are served to the students will meet the requirements for qualifying as a “free and reduced lunch.”
- Shortly before school starts.
- All parents (or others who will be picking up your child) will need a smartphone for the “PikMyKid” app.
- Parent Ambassadors are a group of parents recruited and approved by administration because of their passion for the school, credibility among parents, connections in the community and desire to advance the school. Parent Ambassadors are instrumental in enfolding new families, expanding the reach of the school in the community and with churches, and growing and retaining enrollment.
- New families are assigned a Parent Ambassador as a point of direct contact. Ambassadors have real life experiences with the school and can provide personal guidance throughout the school year.
- For any questions, please contact Jackie Gilin, our Admissions Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use a variety of published curricula. Not all selected materials are from Christian publishers. Selections are made in accordance with rigorous requirements and are regularly reviewed to ensure our students receive the best materials available. Our desire is that students become “like their teacher” (Luke 6:40), not their textbook.
Although we may have waiting lists, it is advisable to contact the school office to receive the most up-to-date information.
Yes, for grades K-6 in our building provided by Lake Center. Monitored study tables are available for students in grades 7-12.
Yes, until 3:30 pm when Aftercare students will be using the playground.
LCCS meets and exceeds the academic standards established by the State of Ohio. Students participate in the Ohio Achievement Tests, Ohio graduation tests and college preparation testing.
Chapel is a very important part of every student’s learning and worship experience at LCCS. All students attend chapel once a week in the following grade level groupings: K-3rd, 4th-6th, 7th-8th and 9th -12th grades.
Yes, if the student is accelerated in math. Yes.
Yes. Our administrators and faculty are committed to ensure that adequate support is available to our students.
All core classes required by the State of Ohio plus electives such as Advanced Placement classes in English, Biology and Calculus. Additional electives include Spanish, art, music, business and technology. A full overview of available courses can be found in our Academic Handbook.
Every student needs 24 credits to graduate.
Yes, but requires administrative approval.
We encourage you to visit or give us a call at 330.877.2049 for additional information about our academic, athletic, and co-curricular opportunities.
We will be happy to answer your questions and schedule a tour.