Faculty & Staff
Learn more about our Lake Center Christian School faculty and staff by searching or selecting a name.
- B.A. History – Muskingum College
- M.A. Medieval History – University of Kentucky
- Joined LCCS in 2014
Favorite thing about LCCS: Building relationships with students and helping them fulfill their potential.
Favorite Scripture: Ephesians 3:16-19
While I was working on my PhD., I took a job at CVCA and fell in love with teaching teenagers. I knew that this was my calling, so when my kids were all in school and I was ready to return to the classroom, I was blessed to be able to continue that call at LCCS. My prayer for my students is that they would know Jesus and fall in love with him and follow him.
- B.A. Elementary Education – Malone University
- Additional Certifications: ACSI
- Joined LCCS in 1998
Favorite thing about LCCS: The students!!
Favorite Scripture: Hebrews 10:23
My prayer is that all my students would know and love Jesus with all their hearts!! It is an honor and blessing to be with them each day!!
- B.A. Psychology – Malone University
- M.A. Counseling Education – Malone University
- Joined LCCS in 2018
Favorite thing about LCCS: How we encourage and pray for each other and our students and families.
Favorite Scripture: John 1:2-4
I have worked with kids from Pre-K to high school for twenty-one years. It has always been my heart’s desire to help kids develop a deep relationship with Christ. In 2018, God answered a long awaiting prayer when I was hired as the secondary guidance counselor here at Lake Center. My prayer for our students is that they leave here with a strong rooted relationship for Christ and become amazing disciples for Him.
- B.A. Special Education (K-12) – Hope College
- B.A. Elementary Education (K-6) – Hope College
- Joined LCCS in 2002
Favorite thing about LCCS: I love to be able to talk with students about their faith and to pray with them.
Favorite Scripture: Matthew 11:28-30
I am blessed to be able to work at LCCS where God’s love can be seen and shared with everyone.
- B.S. Elementary Education with emphasis in Early Childhood Education – Malone University
- Joined LCCS in 2011
Favorite thing about LCCS: I enjoy having the long history of being part of this community as a teacher, parent, and supporter.
Favorite Scripture: 2 Peter 1:3 (but it changes!)
My calling as a teacher is to see my students as God’s image bearers and to create a place where they can develop their unique skills and talents in a developmentally and spiritually appropriate atmosphere. My prayer for my students is that they begin to know God as their Father, Christ as their Savior, and the Holy Spirit as their helper.
- Bachelor of Divinity – Arlington Baptist College
- Bachelor of Arts – Bob Jones University
- Master of Science – Bob Jones University
- Doctorate of Education – Oklahoma State University
- Additional Certifications: 7-12 Ohio License to teach English, K-8 Ohio Principal license, All Levels Principal certificate from ACSI, Superintendent certificate from ACSI
- Joined LCCS in 2014
Favorite thing about LCCS: The community.
Favorite Scripture: Romans 1:16
After completing my divinity degree and making plans to serve as a pastor or missionary, I realized what a difference Christian education could make. With a Christian school, you have the chance to teach truth five days per week as opposed to two or three hours per week at church.