- Classrooms open at 7:45 AM
- School Start Time: 8:00 AM
- School Ending Time: 2:41 PM
- Absence Hotline: 330-587-0200
- Dismissal Delegation www.pikmykid.com
Questions? Contact Receptionist/Transportation Coordinator Mrs. Kayla VanVolkenburg at (330) 877-2049 or email@example.com
Morning Drop Off
- Door #10 – (K-12 students) All vehicles must use the South Entrance and follow traffic flow on Drop Off/Pick Up Map.
- Senior High Kaufman Lot – (9-12 grade students ONLY – no younger siblings) All vehicles must use the South Entrance into the Kaufman Center’s blue drop off/pick up area. Exit through the center driveway. (Information Sheet)
**Parents are not permitted to walk students to their classrooms. Students (K-12) arriving before the 7:45 AM bell must report to the Cafenasium supervised by LCCS staff.
Late arrivals (after 8:00 AM) – Parents must park outside of Door #1 and walk child(ren) into school.
Early Morning Supervision – Enter Door #10 (7:00-7:30 AM) For K-12 students; $2.50 per day billed to your FACTS account.
- Door #10 – K-12 Grades: Enter South Entrance to get into left lane of the car line. When you reach the designated sign near the ballfields, use PikMyKid Online Management App to announce your arrival. This dismisses students in the correct order. Announcing early will not enable your child to exit early. Parents are encouraged to stagger pick up times.
- Senior High Kaufman Lot – Permit Only Area (Blue on Map)
- Student Drivers – (permit only)
- Senior High Pickup Area (Information sheet)
Use crosswalks to enter/exit the building.
Permit Only Door #4 (Kindergarten students with no siblings) – Parents will be notified and will receive a placard for your vehicle. Use right-side bypass lane. Use PikMyKid announcement at door line.
Bus Riders AM & PM – Door #11 – Use the sidewalks to enter and exit Door #11
After School Care in Room 347 (Grades K-6) – 2:45-6:30 PM: Available each school day, including early dismissals. Supervision provided to assist with homework, crafts and games. Snacks provided. Register with Mrs. Dannon Stock at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost is $10 per day billed to FACTS.
After School Study Tables in the Club Room – 2:45 – 5:00 PM: For JH/SH students not involved in an after school activity. Supervised by LCCS staff. Cost is $5 per hour/per student and is billed to your FACTS account. Students waiting for an after school activity will not be charged for the study table.