Transcript Request for Current Students

This is for current
Lake Center Students....

Alumni, please follow the instructions located under the Alumni Transcript Request section.

Current Seniors must request transcripts via Naviance:

College Credit Plus (CCP) transcript requests must be made directly to the Guidance Office Secretary. When Lake Center students apply for College, CCP or Scholarships, an Official High School Transcript is always requested by the college and sometimes the scholarship organization. *If you have also taken CCP classes at a local university or even here at Lake Center, you will need to request an official transcript be directly sent from your CCP university to the university where you are applying as an undergraduate student.
Scroll to Top