News From Mrs. Stock
- Please remember that you have access to Right Now Media. There are great Bible studies, kids videos, and parenting books available.
- Second-quarter starts on October 19th.
- Our next celebration chapel is October 23rd. We will be celebrating the character trait of conviction.
- Conferences are October 27th for all students in grades K-12. The Tigers Den will be open during conferences.
- October 29th is the last day to wear shorts in elementary and it is School Photo Re-Take Day.
- We do not have school on October 30th.
With the change in weather please have your child bring appropriate clothing to wear at recess.
Operation Christmas Child
Christmas is right around the corner! Our Elementary Chapel featured Operation Christmas Child on Friday. Your shoeboxes need to be returned by Friday, November 13, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Dannon Stock.
5th Grade Leadership
The 5th-grade leadership team had their first meeting today. They will be learning about servant leadership this year – we know the Lord has big plans for them!
Do you know about the CARE Team?
The purpose of the CARE Team is to assist churches in meeting the needs of LCCS families who have experienced loss, a crisis, or could use help with basic needs. Ensuring that no part of our school family is overlooked and streamlining the support offered to families within the LCCS community are primary goals for this team.
Several LCCS faculty and staff serve on the CARE Team. Prayer, meal coordination/delivery, communication with churches, and connection to community resources are several examples of the kind of support offered. If you know of a need in the LCCS community, please contact Mrs. Keene.
If you have a student here at LCCS, then you are already a member of our PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship). The PTF meets once a month to help plan events for the school year. While this year looks different than years past, it is still a great way to volunteer and meet other families. Join us for our next meeting on Thursday, October 15, from 8:30-10:00 at the Kaufman Center. It would be amazing if we could have a parent from each grade level (Pre-K to 12th grade) attend. Encourage one another to join in!
The PTF Meeting was held on Thursday, October 15th. Here are the minutes of the meeting. Our next meeting is on November 19th from 8:30 AM till 10:00 AM.
Partnering in Prayer will meet on October 20th from 8:00 – 8:30 AM. Everyone is welcome to come and pray.
Tigers Den will be open for business on Tuesday, October 27th during the Parent-Teacher Conferences.